Top Five Irish Beers
Green Beer is not the only popular brew on St. Patrick’s Day, a lot of us are into the stout Irish Beers. Here is a little information and a list of the top five Irish Beers.
1. Beamish Stout - Often compared to Guinness, this stout Beer goes through a two week brewing process that dates back to 1792.
2. Guinness draught - It is called the milkshake of beers. Its been an Irish favorite for centuries. Ask your Bartender for a ” Perfect Pint “, an optimal pouring method, which according the company should take about two minutes. But it is worth the wait.
3. Guinness Foreign Stout - This beer is Guinness strongest beer at 7.5 per cent alcohol by volume. It goes down smoother than Guinness Draught, and with less bitterness.
4. Murphy’s Irish Stout - Its dubbed the lightest and sweetest of Ireland’s big three. Murphy’s has been enjoying a reputation as one of the fastest growing stout brands in the world.
5. Ohara’s Celtic Stout ( Carlow Brewery) - This beer is true to the original Irish Stout. It is made with just Hops, Barley, Yeast and water- that’s it. No artificial additives. So if you are looking for the real deal, this is it.