Ozzy Osbourne Almost Burned Down His House Making a Sandwich
W.E.N.N. reports that Los Angeles firefighters were called out to the Prince of Darkness’ house on Tuesday (Aug. 27) after he started a fire making himself a late-night sandwich. Osbourne was injured back in January when another fire broke out in the home he shares with wife Sharon.
But where that earlier fire was caused by Sharon, who left a candle burning, the latest adventure involving the Osbournes and errant flames was totally the Black Sabbath frontman’s fault. Sharon wasn’t even on the same continent at the time, tweeting, “I’m in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!”
There’s no word on whether or not Osbourne singed his hair and eyebrows like he did in the January fire. Or if he even got around to eating that bacon sandwich, which we’re guessing was pretty well-done.