How To Turn Your Flip Flops Into Dessert With Rice Krispies Treats
Having a party for your daughter? Need to be the cool parents? Try baking these gems, they look like flip flops, but they are rice krispies treats. They are called fruity flops from Betty Crocker.
- 1 crispy marshmallow bar (1.4 oz, 4×2 inches)
- Colored candy sprinkles
- 1 roll Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups chewy fruit flavored snack
- 2 Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® fruit flavored snacks
Save $$$ on your favorite brands
1) Cut marshmallow bar in half horizontally. Round corners and trim each into flip flop shape. Immediately press candy sprinkles onto cut sides of each flip flop.
2) Unroll Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snack; remove paper. With kitchen scissors, cut 2 strips, 4×3/4 inch each, from fruit flavored snack roll. Fold each strip in half, forming V shape. Press on bars to make flip flop straps. Place Fruit Gushers fruit flavored snack at tip of each V shape.
I’m sure you could use these for girls, or any type of summer party.