Hangovers- How To Deal With Them
Like it or not New Years Day is probably the day more people suffer from hangovers than any other day. Why? Because New Years Eve is all about parties. We start having too much fun, and don’t know when to quit.If you woke up on New Years Day lying on the bath room floor with your clothes still on thinking I don’t remember the last 3 or 4 hours of the night, there is a good chance you drank too much. We all seem to have our own remedies. Here is a few of mine that might worth trying.
1) Have A Big Greasy Breakfast- Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, and do not forget the coffee.
2) Drink A Bottle Of Gatorade
3) Plenty of Water- Try a glass of water every hour yo are awake after drinking.
4) Have a couple Bloody Marys- They may not sound good at the time but if you can get them down they could work.
5) Finally try to get busy- Whether its a workout, walk, or just doing things around the house. These are all distractions, and should make you feel better at the time.
Then again sometimes no matter what you try does not work. If that is the case, stay in bed all day and sleep it off. Happy New Year!