Gifts Men Should Never Consider Buying
When it comes to holiday shopping, men tend to get confused. We all have good intentions in mind, but some how it always comes off bad. We never know what to buy our wife or girlfriend. We are concerned about how much money to spend on the gift, what kind of message their gift may be sending and whether or not she’ll like it among many other factors.
We have to be extremely careful with what they pick out. We don’t want her mad at us. Here are some things you should NOT give your significant other:
- Workout Equipment- You may have the best of intentions, but she’ll take it to mean that you think she’s fat.
- Any Kitchen Appliance- Again, you’re sending the wrong message here.
- A Pet- We think that giving our girl a cute little puppy is exactly what they want, but with it will come with a ton of responsibility that they weren’t really looking for.
- Stuffed Animals- Girls liked them when they were six.
- Gift Certificates- Sure, she’ll use it, but it will just make you look clueless and lame.
What else do you think would make a bad gift idea?