5 Of The Worst Things You Can Do To Your Car
With the snow and cold temperatures you want your cars performance to be tip top. Keep these things in mind when you think about normal maintenance, and remember that a simple 20 dollar bill for an air cleaner could save you around a thousand dollars.
1) Never put off scheduled and recommended maintenance
2) Do not ignore the check engine light
3) Not changing the oil, should be done every 3000,00 miles. Dirty oil can lead to engine failure if ignored for too long
4) Not changing air and fuel filters, an air filter is normally around 20 bucks to replace. By not replacing it you can run the risk of ruining the ( 02) sensor which could lead to replacing the catalytic converter at a cost of around a thousand dollars
5) And finally, neglecting coolant, brake, transmission and other fluids. Keep your brake fluid full, also make sure your transmission fluid is full. if it is dirty change it
Following these easy steps can make your car last longer, and keep you from breaking down on a cold winter night.